Your restaurant should want as many customers as possible to order online. Here are 5 simple reasons why:
• You capture valuable information. You can see ordering frequency and ordering habits. You also get customer contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers.
• Online orders are larger than phone orders by as much as 45%, although the average is around 20% larger.
• Reduction in errors. How many times have you given a credit to a customer because their order was wrong? Also, you free up employees from all that time on the phone.
• Customers order more frequently. Once they experience the ease and convenience of online ordering, they keep coming back. NetWaiter online ordering takes good customers and makes them better.
• Customers are happier. Online ordering is quick, it’s convenient, and customers love being able to order from anyplace, at any time, and know their order will always be right.
5 simple reasons why your customers prefer to order online:
• It’s convenient. How many people have memorized your telephone number, let alone know your current menu? With NetWaiter, your customers can view your up-to-date menu and not worry about speaking to anyone.
• It’s quick. With just a few clicks on their mobile device or laptop, their order is complete.
• Their order is accurate. Order accuracy gives customers the peace of mind that items won’t be missing from their order.
• They can order from anywhere—as they’re leaving the office or on the soccer field in the final minutes of their kid’s game. They also won’t feel rushed by an employee on the phone.
• The ability to use discounts and promotions is much easier online and they can pay in advance.