Enjoy a web demo while sipping on some Starbucks (…Free Starbucks)!
Find out how to grow your takeout sales using the most dynamic online ordering system available – NetWaiter. Each week, at 10:00am on Tuesday morning (Pacific Standard Time), you can attend NetWaiter’s Live Web Demo to learn more about online and mobile ordering for your restaurant.
Just for taking part in the live demo, we’d like to send you a $10 Starbucks gift card.
Sound good? We thought so…
Joining is easy. Go to NetWaiter’s website and click on the Join a Live Demo button in the upper right-hand corner. The next three Tuesdays are always listed – choose one that works for you. Once you signup, we’ll contact you with instructions to join the demo. The demo lasts about 45 minutes and you’ll be able to ask all the questions you want.
After the demo, we’ll electronically send you a $10 Starbucks gift card. It’s that easy!
The Fine Print:
- You’re not required to activate a NetWaiter site (although you will probably want to).
- You must own/manage a verifiable restaurant (or similar business) to be eligible to attend an online demo.
- You must follow NetWaiter on Twitter and like NetWaiter on Facebook to qualify for the gift card.
- Each demo has a limited number of seats. We reserve the right to reschedule you if needed (although we’ll do our best to avoid it).
- Clearly, you won’t be able to ‘sip on free Starbucks’ during our demo, because the gift card is sent afterwards, so please excuse the language at the top. (You can, however, get someone else to buy you a cup for our demo.
- One gift card issued per restaurant.
- Gift cards only issued to people that attend a Tuesday morning demo.
- Starbucks and NetWaiter are registered trademarks of their respective companies.